TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") before entering into Visa Worldwide Pte. Ltd.’s (“Visa”) cross border campaign for Sri Lanka (“Campaign”)
Your participation in the Campaign is deemed to convey your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, participants and others who participate in the Campaign.
By participating in the Campaign you agree to be bound by these Terms.
1. The Campaign is run by Visa and is open to all individuals who are of the legal age of majority in their respective countries.
2. To participate in the Campaign, participants ("Participants") need to repost the photographs/images per the Direct Message (DM) received by them from Visa on Instagram and in accordance with the terms and conditions mentioned therein.
3. By participating in the Campaign, the Participants agree to be bound by any rules; regulations, guidelines or policies ("Rules") associated with the Campaign and agree to be bound by any decisions made by Visa, including any interpretations of such Rules by Visa.
4. By participating in the Campaign, the Participants represent and warrant that:
4.1 The photographs/images reposted/provided by the Participants shall be original, not in breach of any third party rights and shall not defame/offend any person, sect, caste, religion etc.
4.2 That it shall in no manner infringe any rights including the copyright of a third person/party. In the event of any violation to the aforementioned, Participants shall be disqualified from the Campaign with immediate effect.
4.3 By participating in the Campaign, the Participants also represent and warrant that they shall solely be liable for any and all action (criminal/civil) arising there from and shall also be liable to indemnify Visa, for any loss, claim, dispute, disrepute, disruption caused to it.
4.4. The Participants confirm that the photographs/images shall not be obscene, vulgar, defaming, denigrating women, artists, celebrities or children, hurting religious sentiments, depicting violence or against any public policy or/and the internal policies of Visa.
5. By way of entering into the Campaign, you allow Visa to repost/reuse/display/advertise your photographs/images in the manner as they deem fit under the objective and significance of the Campaign as elaborated in these Terms.
6. Visa reserves the right to disqualify the Participants immediately from the Campaign if Participants have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading details and/or information, of any nature and/or have failed to abide by the Terms and/or are in breach of the Terms herein.
7. Visa is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the Terms contained herein. All information provided in the Campaign is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Visa makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied and statutory warranties of any kind to the Participants and/or any third party including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
8. Under no circumstance, shall Visa and/or its parent, subsidiaries, associates, affiliates and group entities, and their respective directors, employees, officers, agents or representatives be liable to the Participants and /or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunities, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever, even if Visa has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
9. It is the Participants’ responsibility to ensure that their Personal Information is always updated and accurate in order to be able to receive the notification in time.
10. Visa reserves the right to terminate, modify or extend this Campaign, and its Terms, at any time at its absolute discretion, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
11. The invalidity or unenforceability for any reason of any part of these Terms shall not prejudice or affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining parts and each part of these Terms is distinct and at all times severable from the rest of the Terms.
12. No waiver of any rights by Visa will be taken as a waiver of any other rights it may have. For instance, if Visa waives its right to object to a particular breach of these terms and conditions by a Participant, it does not prevent Visa from objecting to any other breaches by that Participant or any other Participant.
13. The Campaign shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent Courts at Singapore and the law applicable shall be Singaporean Law.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at visa.com.lk.